September 26, 2024
8,695
40
0.46%
Every word spoken in this episode is indexed. Type any phrase to jump straight to the moment it was said.
Type any word or phrase that may have been spoken. Click a result to seek the player to that exact moment.
Try a name, a topic, or a quoted line
2:45Now PlayingCurrent managing director of Harrods, Michael Ward, has released a statement expressing his "horror" at allegations against the former owner of Harrods Mohamed al Fayed.
In a written statement, Mr Ward apologised and said the business "failed our colleagues".
Five women have alleged they were raped by Fayed, who died last year at the age of 94, with several others alleging sexual misconduct.
#skynews #harrods #mohamedalfayed
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on TikTok
For more content go to and download our appsApple Android
Sky News Daily podcast is available for free here
Sky News videos are now available in Spanish here/Los video de Sky News están disponibles en español aquí
To enquire about licensing Sky News content, you can find more information here
Sentinel Indexing in Progress
Metadata and chapters are available. Claim extraction for this episode is pending.
All video content is delivered via YouTube embedded players in accordance with the YouTube Terms of Service. Sentinel provides research tools that promote discovery and accountability across political media.